Friday, July 1, 2011

More Google Voice Fun

This is a gv transcription of a Voicemail I received a few weeks ago. The name of the sender is not Charles.

Diets, Hello James, sir. Hello. You're right. If you can possibly. Hello, I'm trying to trying to call here. I've got a big old guy who said he can help me and i wanna. Hello, this is Charles, I don't know if you're always worried about it or so. Or what bye. The it. I don't have it on hold to get begins, all, the invoice. Castro in OR. If you could, we can. Hey, Yes. Hello. Hey, bye.

4 comments:

Ray said...

That is ridiculous. So, of course, we should take it very seriously. Fidel Castro is in Oregon.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ray said...

To be fair though, here's a link to the original audio message:

http://raymangum.com/voicemail.aiff

jigawatt said...

Nice.

Maybe in Google Voice's next version, they'll be so confident of their transcripting algorithm that they won't even save the original audio, but will just play that sort of thing when you click "listen".